Tutorial?

Jacob L

Feb 25, 2014, 10:24:10 AM2/25/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
I have been desperately searching for a replacement to Google's Listen app since it was discontinued.  This app seems promising, but it is incredibly confusing.  I have added feed from gpodder and they show up.  I keep marking all poddcast as listened in a particular feed, but it will reset and flood my Queue randomly.  I have no idea what the pins do.  sometimes they are blue sometimes not.  When I click one, it doesn't seem to do anything.  I can't tell what podcasts have been downloaded.  Is it really just that buggy and unpredictable?  Are there any tutorials out there to help me get get it set up properly?  Thanks!

Patrick Julien

Feb 25, 2014, 10:29:40 AM2/25/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
Please see the following for the pins:

Don't know what's happening with your queue, can you provide more details?

Jacob Longton

Feb 26, 2014, 8:38:40 AM2/26/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
there is a particular feed that does not update properly.  I have all podcasts marked as listened, but when a new one arrives, every podcast reverts to unlistened and is automatically added to the queue.

Patrick Julien

Feb 26, 2014, 8:24:24 PM2/26/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com

Jacob L

Mar 11, 2014, 1:50:03 PM3/11/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry it took me so long.  Here is the feed that is acting funny for me:

Thanks!