Lollipop?

Robert Spier

Dec 21, 2014, 4:11:44 PM12/21/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com

ListenUp seems to have some minor tray rendering issues on Lollipop for me:

(This also affects the lock screen.)

Speaking of the lock screen, is the notification set as "sensitive" at the app level?  (Initially I had thought "yes", but after digging, I think the answer is no -- which IMHO is the right default for a podcast player.)

Thanks for a great app!

-R

Patrick Julien

Dec 21, 2014, 4:33:44 PM12/21/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
Yes i saw.  I'm using an older version of the support library and it seems Google broke it unfortunately.  Working on listen up which uses latest version of support library.  It works fine there.

Robert

Dec 23, 2014, 12:05:19 AM12/23/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Patrick!

Looking forward to the updated version...

-R

Kai Bolay

Aug 7, 2015, 11:51:28 AM8/7/15
to listen up users
Any update on the update?

Patrick Julien

Aug 7, 2015, 3:12:15 PM8/7/15
to listen up users
I have listen up re-written but ran out of steam in the last sections.  I'm another furlough from Listen Up.  Per my comments in the other thread, listen up is truly idle ware now.