[Immigrating to Sydney] New comment on Why do immigrants leave Australia?.

Anonymous

Mar 7, 2015, 2:33:01 AM3/7/15
to list...@googlegroups.com
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Why do immigrants leave Australia?":

How can the Indians / Pakistan scums be stopped from rotting the system. I was on holidays in South America and was so glad such creatures don't live there. Parasites. Bash them all.

Posted by Anonymous to Immigrating to Sydney at March 6, 2015 at 1:09 AM

Roo

Mar 7, 2015, 2:33:01 AM3/7/15
to list...@googlegroups.com
Roo has left a new comment on your post "Why do immigrants leave Australia?":

What's wrong with you?

Posted by Roo to Immigrating to Sydney at March 6, 2015 at 6:00 AM

Anonymous

Mar 7, 2015, 2:33:01 AM3/7/15
to list...@googlegroups.com
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Why do immigrants leave Australia?":

Sadly, Anonymous is right. I recently spent some time in Poland. You really can feel the country belongs to the Poles, and is not being invaded by Indians and Pakistanis. Poland feels like paradise compared to Sydney or Melbourne (and you don't freeze in Polish houses even when there is minus 10 degrees outside, as opposed to Australia...).

I am not sure people quite grasp what has been happening in Australia. This country is being transformed beyond recognition, and within a generation will be unrecognizable. Some parts of the country has changed irreversibly already, and the whole "Australia", as we understand it, will disapear within one generation. Sad, sad, sad, just sad.

Posted by Anonymous to Immigrating to Sydney at March 6, 2015 at 8:56 AM

Roo

Mar 7, 2015, 2:33:01 AM3/7/15
to list...@googlegroups.com
Roo has left a new comment on your post "Why do immigrants leave Australia?":

btw I don't troll, this is my own blog....

Posted by Roo to Immigrating to Sydney at March 1, 2015 at 6:17 PM

Roo

Mar 7, 2015, 2:33:01 AM3/7/15
to list...@googlegroups.com
Roo has left a new comment on your post "Why do immigrants leave Australia?":

its cuttshroat everywhere. Every country in the world, job shortages, unfortunately, you study for skills, then go out and sell an do them

Posted by Roo to Immigrating to Sydney at March 1, 2015 at 6:16 PM