Is Tao Te Ching avaiable on the net ?

Christian Richard

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

Vidu tien: / Check out this web page:

http://manatee.wustl.edu/tao/comparative_tao/

You can read side by side many different English translations of the
Tao de ching and compare them. I love MiTchell's translation best.

Oni tie povas legi el diversaj bonaj anglaj tradukoj de la Daux de Hxing,
flankon cxe flanko... tiel oni povas facile kompari ilin. La traduko de
Mitchell plej placxas al mi.

> mi ?ken git tao te tcing on n=EAt in inglic oa djermen oa
> esperanto soat .
> rial mi w=F4 r=EDd de . if y n=F3 w=E1 d=EAn mi b=EAg y t=EAl mi .
> b'fo mi fenk .

What language is that above? It looks like some pigdin of English.

> Cxu la Tao Te Cxing estas akirebla sur la interreto
> en esperanta , angla aux germana lingvo ?
> Cxar mi vere volas legi gxin .
> Se vi konas kie , bonvolu paroli cxi tion al mi .

Mark P. Line

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

da Hiasl wrote:
>=20

> mi ?ken git tao te tcing on n=EAt in inglic oa djermen oa
> esperanto soat .
> rial mi w=F4 r=EDd de . if y n=F3 w=E1 d=EAn mi b=EAg y t=EAl mi .
> b'fo mi fenk .

Jo freili:

Lao Tzu: Tao Te Ching
<http://www.utm.edu/research/iep/text/tao/tao.htm>

Sun Tzu: The Art of War
<http://www.chinapage.com/sunzi-e.html>

Confucius: The Doctrine of the Mean
<gopher://gopher.vt.edu:10010/02/66/3>

Confucius: The Great Learning
<http://www.chinapage.com/daxue-e.html>

Confucius: Analects
<gopher://gopher.vt.edu:10010/02/66/1>

Luo Guan-zhong: Story of the Three Kingdoms
<http://white.stanford.edu/html/xmei/sanguo_files/sanguo.html>

Journey to the West - Monkey
<http://www.chinapage.com/monkey.html>

Watch for my webpage "Great Books of the Rest of the World", coming
soon.

-- Mark

(Mark P. Line -- Bellevue, Washington -- <ml...@ix.netcom.com>)

Mark P. Line

Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98

Mark P. Line wrote:

> Watch for my webpage "Great Books of the Rest of the World", coming
> soon.

Well, I did say coming _soon_. Here it is:

http://www36.pair.com/waldzell/mpl/gbrw/index.html

This project has only just begun; feel free to let me know about any
likely titles (especially etexts) for this list. Thanks.