PIE vocab stuff

1 view

Tom Wier

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98

Hello all:

I am searching for some resources on PIE lexical data. Someone in this
list at one time sent me some material, but I have subsequently had some
computer difficulties, and therefore no longer have it.

If anyone has anything, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

Tom Wier <senorb...@mail.utexas.edu>
Website: <http://www.angelfire.com/tx/eclectorium/>
"Cogito ergo sum, sed credo ergo ero."

Dies Irae, dies illa, | Quantus tremor est futurus!
Solvet saeclum in favilla, | Quando Iudex est venturus!
Teste David cum Sibylla. | Cuncta stricte discussurus!

O Fortuna Mors, quae naturae debita pro patria est potissimum reddita!