Latin Sine Flexion

conr...@my-dejanews.com

May 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/22/98

random question - does anyone know where I can find an LSF word list?

Or any other LSF resources, for that matter?

Conrad.

Jonathan Badger

May 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/22/98

conr...@my-dejanews.com writes:

>random question - does anyone know where I can find an LSF word list?

>Or any other LSF resources, for that matter?

I'm not sure if it has a word list, but
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/2948/home.html is a site
containing HTML'ed versions of various books on the subject.

detka

May 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/23/98

Check out this website for extensive description of the language.
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/2948/home.html
--
Detlef Karthaus

conr...@my-dejanews.com wrote in article