multipe IP address for smtp entry in a transport map?

tmci...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2020, 8:40:13 AM6/16/20
Hi All

In transport map, is there a way to define multiple IP addresses for an SMTP transport rule so that when email for a domain arrives the server tries IP address 1, then IP address 2, etc until successful or all IP's fail?

Cheers

Claudio Corvino

Oct 14, 2021, 6:06:03 AM10/14/21
Hi everyone,

I have the same question, nobody can help on this?
I would like to configure my Postfix to deliver internal e-mail to 2 Dovecot server in replica using transport.
Thanks!

Tomasz Ciolek

Oct 15, 2021, 8:26:41 PM10/15/21
Its been well over a year since I posted this question. I don't think there is an easy answer...