Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Does Postfix allow two check_policy_service lines to be used in one restriction set?

Visto 812 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Rick F

no leída,
22 mar 2010, 16:21:5322/3/10
Hi all..

I've currently got postgrey installed for my
smtpd_recipient_restrictions list but would also like to add policyd-
weight if possible to do additional filtering.. I didn't see anything
indicating if Postfix would allow a 2nd check_policy_service to be
specified in the same restriction set or if the 2nd one trumps
first,etc.. Anyone know?

Rick F

no leída,
23 mar 2010, 12:08:3523/3/10

Nevermind.. I tried it and it seems to work just fine..

Below is the offending lines I'm using in my main.cf (notice the two
check_policy_service lines) :

# the following checks apply right after the client sends the RCPT:
'to' command
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
reject_invalid_hostname,
reject_non_fqdn_hostname,
reject_non_fqdn_sender,
reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
reject_unknown_sender_domain,
reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
permit_mynetworks,
reject_unauth_destination,
check_recipient_access hash:$config_directory/
access_recipient,
check_helo_access hash:$config_directory/helo_checks,
check_sender_access hash:$config_directory/
access_sender,
check_client_access hash:$config_directory/
client_access,
reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,
check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:10023,
check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:12525,
permit

0 mensajes nuevos