Using a backup SMTP server for selected destination domains

已查看 11 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ron Garret

未读,
2022年4月15日 14:57:192022/4/15
收件人
Is there a way to configure postfix to redirect mail through a different SMTP server for certain destination domains? The problem I'm facing is that I changed my hosting provider for my postfix installation, but the new IP address is being blocked by some major email providers. I tried changing to a different IP and that fixed the problem for some domains but made it appear for other domains that had been working before. So I want to be able to redirect some of my outgoing mail through a different server on a different IP. Is there a straightforward way to do that?
0 个新帖子