SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authentication failure

-

Feb 24, 2021, 1:29:57 PM2/24/21
Hello,

I have a problem with SMTP authentication on postfix. I get the following error:
SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authentication failure

If I send an e-mail without giving the user and password, sending works fine. if I give the username and password, I have an error:
SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authentication failure.

Where, if necessary, to look for a solution to the problem?