Stop Postfix connection limits while testing

Troy Heinrich

Oct 27, 2021, 9:55:54 PM10/27/21
I am testing my postifx SSL/TLS setup and using thunderbird client to test outgoing mail.... Of course during the testing i have had several failed connection attempts, and due to this, postfix starts to block my connections. I'm a newbie with postfix so I'm not sure how to clear the cache for these connection attempts. If I wait long enough, it will start to allow me to test again. Stopping the service and restarting it does not appear to help. So I assume there is some sort of cache file that is used for this.... Any help would be appreciated. Even if I need to change the config file to stop this from happening during the testing phase, I can always put it back after I get the setup working...