TLS returning self-signed cert

Wayne Spivak

Jan 14, 2022, 1:23:58 PM1/14/22
Our Postfix Server 3.6.2 running on a newly created Fedora 35 is returning self-signed SSL certs, where none were configured.

We're using a multi-cert Entrust certificate. All dommains on the box get email from one single mx domain.

To be clear TLS works, but if I run SSL Labs report it comes back as Not being Trusted.

I have all files in the same directory, ServerCert.pem (from Entrust), Bundle2.crt (from Entrust), CA-combines (privatekey/ServerCert).

No other file is configured in either Dovecot 2.3.17.1 (476cd46418) points to the same directory and files.

The Cert serial number is coming back wrong using SSL Labs, but a web site (on same server) returns the correct serial number (remember everything points to the same files)

I've confirmed the Cert is correct and the private key as well.

Any ideas?