Postfix configuration for bulk emailing

kim gabrielsen

Nov 13, 2020, 6:04:26 PM11/13/20
I've been looking all over the internet on how to configure postfix as a bulk emailer.

Most guides are 10 years old so I'm looking for some up2date info.

Is there a guide showing how to configure postfix as a master-slave setup sending bulk emails from several ip adresses? one server to rule them all so to speak working as a load balancer? Is it possible at all?

I don't have much experience on how to do this so maybe i'm using the wrong terminology.

br
Kim