Accept mails only from specified domains and send only to specified domains

Jan Kovář

Jul 26, 2023, 3:06:06 AM7/26/23
Hello,
Can I close the system to communicate only with very limited list of domains? Example:
- I want to block all incoming mails except those from domains: hotmail.com and gmail.com.
- I want to allow sendimg mails only to domain microsoft.com and block any other outgoing communication.

Is it possible to do something like this? What do I look for in configuration?

Thank you

Jan Kovar