Google Ryhmät ei enää tue uusia Usenet-postauksia tai ‐tilauksia. Aiempi sisältö on edelleen nähtävissä.

Digex

0 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Jeff Thomas

lukematon,
25.7.1997 klo 3.00.0025.7.1997
vastaanottaja

In my search for new backbone connectivity I'm getting some very
interesting quotes from Digex. However, I've seen almost zero
talk of them here (or elsewhere, for that matter).

If anyone out there has opinions, comments, experiences, warnings,
etc. about Digex, particularly if you are a customer of theirs
with a >3Mb connection, I'd really like to hear from you.

Likewise, if you have good (or bad) experiences with a tier-1
alternative I'd like to hear about that as well. I've spoken
to most of them, but I'm always interested in what people have
to say about their connectivity.

Thanks.

-Jeff

--
Jeff Thomas
WebNexus Communications http://www.webnexus.com/

Joe Zulanas

lukematon,
25.7.1997 klo 3.00.0025.7.1997
vastaanottaja

They provide me very good service.
I find their support to be very helpful

At 11:39 AM 7/25/97 -0700, you wrote:
:
:In my search for new backbone connectivity I'm getting some very

:
Joseph Zulanas
CEO

If the thread changes topics, change the subject.

0 uutta viestiä