list-it broken for Firefox 4

RT

May 27, 2011, 9:02:10 PM5/27/11
to list-it
list-it is broken for Firefox 4. It causes Firefox 4.0 to loose all of
my toolbar customization after I restart Firefox, reverting it to the
default toolbar !!!

Many comments about this problem were left at the Firefox add-on
download page. Wondering if the tool authors noticed it.

Hoping someone could fix the problem.

electronic Max

May 27, 2011, 10:12:47 PM5/27/11
to list-it

Hi there!

Thanks for reporting this problem.

We fixed this about 4 months ago, but the folks at Mozilla have been
very slow at updating their web site. (We pushed the latest update to
them about 2 weeks ago)

If you want to grab the newest version directly from MIT you can go
here:

http://welist.it

The newest version is 0.4.9.9 and is tested and works with Firefox 4!

Thanks!
max
list-it team lead