FullScreen Mode

AK

Sep 10, 2010, 12:51:20 PM9/10/10
to list-it
Hi...how do you engage fullscreen mode?
Thx
AK

electronic Max

Sep 10, 2010, 1:00:50 PM9/10/10
to list-it

Hi!

The full screen mode works but isn't quite finished yet (it doesn't
have delete or note rearrange capabilities, for example). so that''s
why we didn't add a button to it yet. But if you'd like to try it for
note creation and searching, copy/paste this in your URL bar:

chrome://listit/content/diary/collage/diary.html

(i'd recommend bookmarking that in FF's bookmarks tab to make it easy
to access)

It's also a _little_ slow at the moment but we'll work on making it
faster!

We're planning a release for September 30 when these features should
be fleshed out

If you try it out, pls let us know what you think!

Yours ~~
Max
note taking & lifelogging research
MIT CSAIL ++ University of Southampton