Open program icon?

patlar

Jun 1, 2011, 10:34:42 PM6/1/11
to list-it
How does one get the "open program" icon to appear in the lower right
corner of the screen? It used to work, but when I upgraded to Firefox
4, I had to re-install list-it, and now the only way to start list-it
is from the "Start" button, or by Ctrl-Shft-F.

Thanks!

electronic

Jun 1, 2011, 10:55:44 PM6/1/11
to pat...@hughes.net, list-it

Hello,

Thanks for writing and sorry for the confusion!

Firefox 4 separates the Status Bar from the Add-Ons bar, where add-ons like List-it are allowed to add icons.

The problem is, that FF4 hides the Add-Ons bar, which you can make visible by going to the View menu, Toolbars, and selecting Add-On bar. (On the mac, you can show/hide the Add-Ons bar by pressing Cmd-/)

By the way, we think that mozilla is going to finally release our update (0.4.9.9) soon, in case you haven't grabbed the new version yet.

Hope this helps,
Max
for the list-it team