Re-enabling registration screen?

Brian D.

Sep 3, 2010, 3:12:38 PM9/3/10
to list-it
Per the list-it FAQ (), I clicked on the exclamation-in-orange-
triangle button in the list-it pane and entered my email, then made
the mistake of clicking the "do not show this notification" button --
is there a way to make the registration screen available again?

On a related note, when I'd entered my email (bdun...@gmail.com), a
message was displayed immediately below the email field that "this
does not appear to be a valid email" -- am I entering something
incorrectly?

Thanks,
Brian Dunnette
Firefox 4.0b4
Mac OS X 10.6.4

electronic Max

Sep 10, 2010, 1:20:15 PM9/10/10
to list-it

Hi Brian!

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. The List-it team is in
the hot seat working on a research paper for a pressing deadline next
week ~~

About registration, it looks like it didn't take your username for
some reason. It must have been having a bad day. I'll take a look at
the code to see if we have a bug in the sign up dialog you were
looking at ...

IN the meantime can you try our altenate method - can you try going

http://welist.it/zen and clicking New user

to sign up for an account?

Once you do that, open up your Firefox list-it, click the little cog
wheel and fill in your email and password there and hit Save Login

Sorry this is a little convoluted ~ Let us know if it helps ~ !

Yours,
Max
list-it // atomate // eyebrowse project lead
note taking & lifelogging research
MIT CSAIL ++ University of Southampton