list-it update: brief server outage, new stuff + research!

electronic Max

Jan 24, 2011, 1:12:31 PM1/24/11
to list-it

Hi!

We had a power / fan failure with our database server at around 3pm
GMT and have fixed it. Sorry about that! We should be back in < 1 hr.
Just waiting for the database to wake up and clean itself.

In the meantime, we would like to take the opportunity to invite you
to read a preprint draft of the List-It paper that we will be
presenting at CHI2011 in April!

http://bit.ly/listit-chi2011-preprint

If you have been participating in the list-it study, thank you again
to all your help for making this possible!

We also have a new version of List-it/Lifelog Poyozo that has a few
fewer bugs and faster UI. Special thanks to Brennan for making that
work.

That's available here > http://welist.it/lifelog

If you have any comments about Poyozo-List-it in particular we would
love to hear about it. Do you use it ? Does it help you remember
things?

Thanks,
Max Van Kleek, Wolfe Styke, Brennan Moore, Prof. David Karger
list-it team