firefox 8

Peg

Nov 12, 2011, 11:03:14 AM11/12/11
to list-it
I am now on Firefox 8 and List-it will not work. Is this going to
change? Also, I cannot find the little icon in the lower right hand
corner of the screen. Actually, I never have been able to find it.

electronic Max

Nov 12, 2011, 1:29:54 PM11/12/11
to list-it

Hello !

Thanks for writing --

List-it now works with Firefox up through Aurora (10.0a) - that means
that FF 8 should work fine!

Please make sure you have updated to the latest version --

You can go to Add ons -> Check for Updates, or, alternatively, simply
go to

http://welist.it

and click on "Install list-it for Firefox"

Please let us know if you encounter any problems or difficulties,

Yours,
Max for the list-it team