Brief List-it server outage ~ we're working on it!

electronic Max

Aug 5, 2010, 11:27:35 AM8/5/10
to list-it

Hello List-It friends ,

We exceeded our server's capacity yesterday and our poor machine went
down.

Not a big issue, but we need a little bit of time to do a temporary
fix and we will upgrade it permanenty in a few coming weeks

Sorry about the inconvenience but we are happy that List-It is
popular!

I will send an update when everything is back to normal.

Right now i'm waiting for our database diagnostics tool to tell me
everything is good. Not so sure how long it'll take but it will be
anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours.

SUPER SORRY about the inconvenience ~ please hang tight.

Yours
Max
list-it dev lead
MIT CSAIL + University of Southampton