FW: We are ale - kick-off (event in English, Spanish, French), campaign material and Call To Action

Chuanprapun, Sowirin

Mar 18, 2021, 1:22:24 AM3/18/21

Dear CLC Colleagues,

Hope you stay safe and healthy. We are pleased to extend an invitation to join the launch of the Adult Learning and Education (ALE) Global Campaign "We are ale".

Campaign start "We are ale"

March 22, 2021 from 2:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Paris Time (UTC+1)/8 p.m. Bangkok Time

Registration link for the kick-off event: https://bit.ly/3v6q1S0

The event will be held in English, Spanish and French.

For more information about the campaign and the event, kindly see the attached documents and the below message. We would appreciate it if you could disseminate this campaign widely through your networks and channels. Thank you very much for your continuous support to promote ALE!

Best regards,

Sowirin Chuanprapun (Ms.)

Project Officer

Section for Educational Innovation and Skills Development (EISD) – Non-Formal Education & Literacy

UNESCO Bangkok

Mom Luang Pin Malakul Centenary Building,

920 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Tel:  +66 2391 0577 ext. 300

Mob: +668 6722 7959

https://bangkok.unesco.org/theme/non-formal-education-and-literacy