Interlisp @ Computer History Museum Smalltalk event September 1?

1 view

Larry Masinter

Aug 18, 2022, 1:41:49 PM8/18/22
to Interlisp core
There is a CHM event scheduled for a few weeks from now:

Making Smalltalk - CHM (computerhistory.org)

about Smalltalk. I don't want to try to disrupt it, but I think
Interlisp might be part of the context and I hope our ability to run
"online" will give us a way of getting that point.

I'm meeting with Hansen Hsu of the CHM tomorrow at 11 (Zoom call) to
show him what we've been up to and explore ways we might take
advantage of this event to spread the Interlisp word.

It thought it better to get the idea started early, so short notice.
But if you have any ideas (or want to join in), please let me know ASAP.

Thanks
--
https://LarryMasinter.net https://interlisp.org

John Cowan

Aug 18, 2022, 5:18:22 PM8/18/22
to Larry Masinter, Interlisp core
I'd love to put my oar in at the meeting.  :-)

STEPHEN KAISLER

Aug 18, 2022, 5:48:04 PM8/18/22
to Larry Masinter, Interlisp core
Larry:

Would it better to focus on an Interlisp meeting at CHM sometime in the future?

Steve K.

Larry Masinter

Aug 19, 2022, 7:40:24 PM8/19/22
to John Cowan, Interlisp core
the meeting didn't happen because I (or Google) messed up the invite
with a Google meet in addition to Zoom.

Let's get our act together and plan a demo for CHM in September, maybe
for SPN members