New Interlisp.org website live

1 view

Bill Stumbo

Aug 31, 2022, 12:20:13 AM8/31/22
to Interlisp core, Bill Stumbo

I completed the transition of the Interlisp.org home page to the new look and feel this evening.  Please take a look and provide feedback.  This is very much a work in progress.  While this represents a significant milestone there is still much to do.

--
Bill Stumbo
wst...@charter.net

John Cowan

Aug 31, 2022, 10:25:00 AM8/31/22
to Bill Stumbo, Interlisp core
404.

Bill Stumbo

Aug 31, 2022, 10:39:53 AM8/31/22
to John Cowan, Interlisp core

John.

A github page config value got reset - not sure what happened.  I fixed it and the site it back up.  I'll look and see if I can determine what when wrong when I have more time tonight.

--
Bill Stumbo
wst...@charter.net

John Cowan

Aug 31, 2022, 10:48:13 AM8/31/22
to Bill Stumbo, Interlisp core
Ok, thanks.

Copy edits:

1) "documentation for is" -- delete "for"
2) Add "mailing list" to "Medley Interlisp Users Group", which could be a web forum or an organization you join.
3) FAQ page is still about Graphviz.

Larry Masinter

Aug 31, 2022, 11:40:19 AM8/31/22
to Bill Stumbo, John Cowan, Interlisp core
I think the CNAME file needs to be in the main branch, otherwise it will get  deleted when the deployment workflow recreates the gh-pages (which happened when I merged Abe's edits).

I thought the problem was my reflexive rename back to Interlisp.github.io (from interlisp.github.io) with the worry that symlinks and  other things might be problems,