又一本Lisp新书

lispython

Aug 16, 2009, 10:21:38 PM8/16/09
to lisp.china
Lisp outside the Box,将会由O'Reilly出版,同时应该会有能免费阅读的web版

内容简介:

The aim is to show people who suspected that Lisp was dead because it
couldn't look outside the box, along with those who hoped it could but
didn't know how, that the going isn't all that hard. Although the book
will introduce Common Lisp from scratch and give generous treatment to
those features which make the language great, it isn't going to cover
the whole thing or anything like it. I want to make Lisp look easy and
steer the novice away from the more complex edge cases.

The core of the book will be a number of in-depth examples which
between them will thoroughly address the use of libraries whether or
not these were written in Lisp. It'll also go into common, important
utilities for dealing with persistence, threading, GUIs, system
building and more. Examples will include: an end-user desktop
application, a webserver, and an introduction to getting Lisp working
on a mobile phone.

刘鑫

Aug 16, 2009, 10:35:37 PM8/16/09
to lisp...@googlegroups.com

2009/8/17 lispython <lisp...@gmail.com>

Lisp outside the Box,将会由O'Reilly出版,同时应该会有能免费阅读的web版
要翻译么?XD

--
话题越大,废话越多;名字越火星,问题越脑残。
……

劉鑫
March.Liu

lispython

Aug 17, 2009, 8:04:12 AM8/17/09
to lisp.china
那最好不过了,该怎么进行呢?大家都来说说吧

还有另外一本书,Land of Lisp,之前提过的,大概延期到十二月出版

On Aug 17, 10:35 am, 刘鑫 <march....@gmail.com> wrote:

Weiming Yin

Aug 17, 2009, 8:48:29 AM8/17/09
to lisp...@googlegroups.com
这个要是要翻译的志愿者一定要拉上我,我要献身。

2009/8/17 lispython <lisp...@gmail.com>

--
Weiming Yin

刘凯

Aug 17, 2009, 10:32:29 PM8/17/09
to lisp...@googlegroups.com
期待啊,第一句话请问谁能翻译一下:
The aim is to show people who suspected that Lisp was dead because it
couldn't look outside the box, along with those who hoped it could but
didn't know how, that the going isn't all that hard.

lispython

Aug 18, 2009, 5:33:50 AM8/18/09
to lisp.china
没人说话,先来乱译一通,抛砖引玉哈:

有些人怀疑Lisp已经入土,因为它看似固步自封,还有些人期望它能不墨守成规,却不知如何下手。本书的目的就是向他们展示打破成规并非遥不可及。

On Aug 18, 10:32 am, 刘凯 <saliu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 期待啊,第一句话请问谁能翻译一下:
> The aim is to show people who suspected that Lisp was dead because it
> couldn't look outside the box, along with those who hoped it could but
> didn't know how, that the going isn't all that hard.
>

> 2009/8/17 Weiming Yin <yinweim...@gmail.com>
>
> > 这个要是要翻译的志愿者一定要拉上我,我要献身。

yong

Sep 28, 2009, 9:47:28 PM9/28/09
to lisp.china
确实有不少搞工业设计的,从开始工作到现在也只学过一种编程语言,就是lisp,大概是因为AutoCAD吧。