New Release of Lisp-Stat

Steve Nunez

Jul 21, 2022, 12:32:32 AM7/21/22
to lisp...@googlegroups.com

I wanted to let everyone know that I just pushed out fairly significant upgrade to Lisp-Stat. Full details on what’s new in the release blog post. Most significantly, plotting has been totally overhauled. See the examples and tutorials to see what I mean.

As always, questions, comment or contributions welcome.

Tony Rossini

Sep 11, 2022, 1:31:21 AM9/11/22
to lisp...@googlegroups.com
Hey Steve -

slowly coming up for air and out of some problems.  Did the quickstart, and it failed (using SLIME,  this might be responsible due to scoping that it creates).

One fix, though:

(ql:quickload :plot/vega)

might this should be:

(ql:quickload :plot/vglt)

I think?    And the rest doesn't seem to quite work.  I was working from the quicklisp versions, not from the git repository -- would that have been better?

best,
Tony

On Thu, Jul 21, 2022 at 6:32 AM Steve Nunez <st...@symbolics.tech> wrote:

I wanted to let everyone know that I just pushed out fairly significant upgrade to Lisp-Stat. Full details on what’s new in the release blog post. Most significantly, plotting has been totally overhauled. See the examples and tutorials to see what I mean.

As always, questions, comment or contributions welcome.

best,
-tony

blind...@gmail.com
Muttenz, Switzerland.
"Commit early,commit often, and commit in a repository from which we can easily roll-back your mistakes" (AJR, 4Jan05).

Drink Coffee:  Do stupid things faster with more energy!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Steve Nunez

Sep 11, 2022, 2:41:53 AM9/11/22
to lisp...@googlegroups.com

Garbage in the file headers?  Do you have an example?  The extends is from Tim Bradshaw’s conduit system.  It works on SBCL; I haven’t tried it elsewhere.  In fact, I don’t recommend anything other than SBCL.