Can you do social simulation under lisp-stat?

KWC Coin

Mar 27, 2022, 5:42:14 AM3/27/22
to Common Lisp Statistics
My original exposure to lisp is Xlisp-stat using the textbook simiulation for social scientist (1st edition; 2nd one switch to other platforms).  Whilst just use character text to do game of life, it can do a bit simulation nevertheless.

That is 1980s.  Now is 2022.   I wonder can Lisp-Stat do simulation?  And after simulation, collect some statistics for analysis e.g. the algothrim used by the agent vs the results.

I start a bit on my iPad using QML (lisp + ECL + Qt), I wonder any chance I can repeat the work here.  I guess the simple test or question to ask is whether it can run the game of life and collect statistics for analysis.  The problem is presentation (text of course better graphic) and also how to input (like patterns) etc.

For your kind input and advice.