Data frame following up a post on CLL

Marco Antoniotti

Apr 8, 2014, 10:32:02 AM4/8/14
to lisp...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I created a simple DATA-FRAME code in response to a question posed by Tony on CLL.

IMHO, most of this stuff boils down to do generic operations (as in (DEFGENERIC +/2 (a1 a2))) and a fancy enough reference facility.  The REF$ is just the umpteenth iteration of the concept: the trick is to be clear how many indices we are using at each call.

Cheers
--
MA

A.J. Rossini

Apr 9, 2014, 8:03:49 AM4/9/14
to lisp...@googlegroups.com
And now it can also be found, a bit fixed up, with a bit of documentation, at:

Thanks Marco!

best,
-tony

Marco Antoniotti

Apr 9, 2014, 8:08:58 AM4/9/14
to lisp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.

Note that the REF$ SEQUENCE method should be a

(defmethod ref ((s sequence) (index fixnum) &rest ...) ... (ELT s index))

you have it with NTH.  That is correct for LIST.

MA

Marco Antoniotti
Somewhere over the Rainbow

A.J. Rossini

Apr 9, 2014, 8:20:03 AM4/9/14
to lisp-stat
On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 2:08 PM, Marco Antoniotti <mar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks.

Note that the REF$ SEQUENCE method should be a

(defmethod ref ((s sequence) (index fixnum) &rest ...) ... (ELT s index))

you have it with NTH.  That is correct for LIST.

MA

Fixed and updated, thanks!

best,
-tony

blind...@gmail.com
Muttenz, Switzerland.
"Commit early,commit often, and commit in a repository from which we can easily roll-back your mistakes" (AJR, 4Jan05).

Drink Coffee:  Do stupid things faster with more energy!