Factors in Rho

Steve Nunez

Mar 25, 2022, 3:58:38 AM3/25/22
to lisp...@googlegroups.com, marco.an...@unimib.it
Hi All,

I'm in the process of adding factors to the data-frames package, and rather than reinvent the wheel, I thought I'd look for some existing work to build on.

Marco's factors in Rho look promising, but there's no documentation, tests or examples. Has anyone got any examples of this working in practice?

Cheers,
    - Steve

Steve Nunez

Mar 25, 2022, 11:08:22 PM3/25/22
to lisp...@googlegroups.com
For those that may have missed Marco's reply.

I had to clean up the list, as nearly all members were marked 'no mail' for some reason. Some folks joined a long time ago; if the list isn't relevant you might want to unsubscribe.

Mar 26, 2022, 2:10:51 AM3/26/22
to lisp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marco,

Anything planned for the short-term for labels? I'll write some tests for this if you want to nudge factors forward. It looks like it is nearly a drop-in for data-frames.

    Steve