Lisa's Special Update #2 - Mom's recovery

1 view

Lisa Meharry

Jun 18, 2021, 5:32:40 AM6/18/21
to Lisa Meharry
Dear family and friends,

We are grateful for your prayers and for all the emails and texts and other connections this week that provided encouragement for me and for Mom. The procedure went well on Tuesday. Mom came home yesterday (Thursday, June 17) and is resting well. She does have a reasonable recovery road ahead of her. We'd ask you to pray that she is able to steadily gain strength... and to not be discouraged in the midst of that process.

Equip has been going well. We continue through next Thursday, June 24. I look forward to reporting more on that next week!

Thankful,

Lisa

Lisa Meharry
Development~Orientation~Training Logistics Coordinator/Trainer
Partnership Development Coach
Wycliffe Bible Translators

For previous updates, visit groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lisas-lines

**If you wish to unsubscribe from this list or update an address, please reply to let me know.