Lisa's Update - July 30, 2021

Lisa Meharry

Jul 30, 2021, 5:18:50 AM7/30/21
to Lisa Meharry
To visit Lisa's Wycliffe page, click on the image below.
To send a note or share prayer requests with Lisa, reply to this email.
A printable version of this update with active links is attached.
2021-07-30-small.jpg
Please let me know how I may pray with you. It's a blessing to partner with you in prayer.
Lisa

Lisa Meharry
Development~Orientation~Training Logistics Coordinator/Trainer
Partnership Development Coach

Wycliffe Bible Translators

For partnership opportunities with my Wycliffe ministry: wycliffe.org/partner/ljm

For previous updates, visit https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lisas-lines

**If you wish to unsubscribe from this list or update an address, please reply to let me know.
2021-07-30-email.pdf