Lisa's Update - July 26, 2024

Lisa Meharry

Jul 26, 2024, 5:51:50 AM (yesterday) Jul 26
to Lisa Meharry
1_purple_bottombar.jpg
Dear family and friends,

Johnstone Ndunde, the area director of Anglo-Lusophone Africa, has witnessed the transformative power of God's Word in people's lives and communities. Individuals who were not initially believers have been profoundly changed through their daily work with Bible translation. One notable example is a man in Nigeria whose dramatic personal transformation had a significant positive effect on his family and community. Watch the story to see the community's response.

2024-07-26-video.jpg

Recent Highlights -- Answers to Prayer:
  • My workload has been sustainable and fulfilling. The procedures that were new in May have been going very smoothly.
  • There is progress being made toward the sale of Wycliffe's Orlando campus. All the negotiations are confidential, so there are no other details to communicate.
  • I've been enjoying time outside with the beautiful weather.
Items for prayer:
  • I lifted some things I should not have in early July and am in physical therapy for sciatica. I am seeing some improvement, but would be grateful for your prayers. (Yes, I have learned my lesson!)
  • COVID has begun to make its way through some of my coworkers recently. Pray especially for those who work with programs in Orlando.
  • Pray that each of us would be truly transformed by the Word of God.
Thank you for your continued commitment to the Lord and to those without the Bible. You are making a difference for God's Kingdom!

Praying for you, too,
Lisa
Lisa Meharry

Member Financial Liaison

Stateside Care Facilitator
Working from Indianapolis, IN, Eastern Time zone
1_purple_bottombar_logo.jpg
For partnership opportunities with my Wycliffe ministry: wycliffe.org/partner/ljm
For previous updates, visit groups.google.com/g/lisas-lines

**If you wish to unsubscribe from this list or update an address, please reply to let me know.