Lisa's Special Update #4 - Ablation

Lisa Meharry

Aug 26, 2021, 10:41:25 AM8/26/21
to Lisa Meharry
Dear family and friends,

Thank you for your ongoing, faithful prayers for Mom and for me. Mom is scheduled to have an AV node ablation this Friday morning, August 27. Our arrival time is 5:30a. It is possible she will stay overnight for observation.

Mom has been resting at home and has recovered from the pacemaker installation, but her atrial fibrillation is not responding to medication. Though the AV node ablation is considered a "last resort" procedure, it is also considered a routine one. We have the greatest gratitude for and confidence in the Ascension St. Vincent Heart Care team. More than that, we trust the plans of our sovereign Lord and know he hears our prayers.

Grateful,

Lisa

[PS -- Yes, it is Thursday and I know that getting this today will mess with some of you. :-)]

Lisa Meharry
Development~Orientation~Training Logistics Coordinator/Trainer
Partnership Development Coach
Wycliffe Bible Translators

For previous updates, visit groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lisas-lines

**If you wish to unsubscribe from this list or update an address, please reply to let me know.