Lisa's Update - February 3, 2023

Lisa Meharry

Feb 3, 2023, 5:44:53 AM2/3/23
to Lisa Meharry
To visit Lisa's Wycliffe page, click on the image below.
To send a note or share prayer requests with Lisa, reply to this email.
A printable version of this update with active links is attached.
2023-02-small.jpg
Please let me know how I may pray with you. It's a privilege to partner with you in prayer.
Lisa

Lisa Meharry
Member Financial Liaison

Stateside Care Facilitator
wycliffe.org

Working from Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time zone

For partnership opportunities with my Wycliffe ministry: wycliffe.org/partner/ljm

**If you wish to unsubscribe from this list or update an address, please reply to let me know.
2023-02-email.pdf