Nov 12, 2021 - Lisa's Update - last one from Florida

Lisa Meharry

Nov 12, 2021, 6:08:43 AM11/12/21
to Lisa Meharry
1_teal_bottombar.jpg
Dear family and friends,

Thank you for your prayers for Wycliffe Stateside Connection (WSC). Things went very well and it was wonderful to be face-to-face with colleagues. As they heard about my coming transition, they cared as much for me as we worked to care for them! It was truly an encouraging week.

Once WSC finished, the packing and sorting process began. All has gone well and I am so grateful for all the help I have had! The moving "pods" will be delivered this morning. We're still planning on a November 19 closing.

In an unexpected turn of events, I have been approached about helping develop a new role with Wycliffe that would come alongside those in the US -- most of whom are not in Orlando -- more fully. It's exciting to think about that! Fulfilling the role from Indiana rather than Orlando would be perfect, too! More details as that begins to take shape.

2021-10-22.png
headed north

Would you pray with me for these things?
  • Good closure -- the hard good-byes
  • Sale of the rest of my furniture and household goods
  • Smooth closing for the house
  • Safe travels north, Nov 19-24
Thank you again for your many prayers and encouragements. Please let me know how I may pray with you.

So grateful for these 11 years here,
Lisa

Lisa Meharry
Logistics Coordinator/Trainer
Partnership Development Coach
Wycliffe Bible Translators
1_teal_bottombar_logo.jpg

For partnership opportunities with my Wycliffe ministry: wycliffe.org/partner/ljm

For previous updates, visit groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lisas-lines

**If you wish to unsubscribe from this list or update an address, please reply to let me know.