Lisa's Update - July 16, 2021

1 view

Lisa Meharry

Jul 16, 2021, 5:00:45 AM7/16/21
to Lisa Meharry
1_orange_bottombar768.jpg
Dear family and friends,

We thank God for you and your prayers for Mom. Yesterday was her one-month post-surgery follow up and everything looked great. We praise the Lord for her cardiology team. They have now recommended a pacemaker. That procedure should be scheduled soon. (The Lord's hand has been clearly visible as all the arrangements are coming into place!) As Mom is still recovering, my supervisor is working to shift my responsibilities so I may continue to serve Wycliffe remotely for this season.

Please pray for the team in Orlando. For the first time since February 2020, they will host two Connection programs (July 19-23 and July 26-30) for colleagues who have served overseas. There is a team member who became seriously ill this past week, so pray for the "crew" that remains to be very resourceful and healthy and covered by God's grace. Pray that those who come will feel cared for, celebrated well and encouraged as they fulfill their roles around the world in Bible translation.

2021-07-15-God-My-Life-Is-Yours-small.png

Your partnership through your prayers and gifts for my Wycliffe ministry is a gracious gift of God. Thank you so much. Please let me know how I might pray with you. Together, we will see God at work.

For the Bibleless,
Lisa

Lisa Meharry
Development~Orientation~Training Logistics Coordinator/Trainer
Partnership Development Coach
Wycliffe Bible Translators

1_orange_barlogo768.jpg
For partnership opportunities with my Wycliffe ministry: wycliffe.org/partner/ljm

Looking ahead, here's a list of what's coming up. We are completely dependent on your prayers and God's strength.

For previous updates, visit groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lisas-lines

**If you wish to unsubscribe from this list or update an address, please reply to let me know.