Lisa's Special Update - Mom's procedure

Lisa Meharry

Jun 14, 2021, 8:58:30 PM6/14/21
to Lisa Meharry
Dear family and friends,

Thank you for your prayers and encouragements for Mom. Today, it was confirmed that she is eligible for the TAVR heart procedure. She is scheduled for tomorrow, June 15, around 1p. It is likely she will spend 1-3 nights in the hospital after the procedure.

We are trusting the Lord for His perfect plan and are grateful for the opportunity to come to her so quickly.

Grateful for your prayers,

Lisa

Lisa Meharry
Development~Orientation~Training Logistics Coordinator/Trainer
Partnership Development Coach
Wycliffe Bible Translators

For previous updates, visit groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lisas-lines

**If you wish to unsubscribe from this list or update an address, please reply to let me know.