YogaWorks my streaming schedule

Lisa Walford

Aug 24, 2020, 10:13:41 PM8/24/20
to Lisa Walford Pranayama
Hi everyone
"Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we are dear to each other.' Rabindranath Tagore

I quoted this in the early weeks of quarantine, when social distancing was still a new reality. I find that these words are as true now as they were then. After class, having shared a journey through breath and stretch; having transmuted physical distancing through our mutual appreciation of practicing together, we go forth into the rest of our day knowing that we are dear to one another.

YogaWorks has a new schedule and pricing that is a good deal. My schedule remains the same (see below), however, there are many other excellent teachers to study with for a low monthly price.

Unlock unlimited live streaming with me and an entire line-up of yoga’s top teachers, for a single low monthly rate of $49/month. Join now and get 10% off your membership when you sign up with my promo code:

LISAW

Plus when you sign up using my promo code, we will be donating $5 to Color Of Change, an organization that helps to end practices that unfairly hold Black people back.

Take class with me →

https://www.yogaworks.com/classes/live/?staffkey=Lisa+Walford