Benefit for Covid relief in India with Yoga Gives Back

Lisa Walford

Jun 17, 2021, 6:08:03 PM6/17/21
to Lisa Walford Pranayama
I am looking forward to a vibrant discussion on the Yamas and Niyamas with my frineds and colleagues this Saturday at 10:00 am PDT.

David and I used to practice together and Beryl and I recently studied together.
  • Anouk Prop ,YGB Ambassador, Yoga teacher & Trauma Healing Psychotherapist, the Netherlands
  • Beryl Bender Birch, Author, Activist, Yoga and Meditation Teacher, USA
  • David Swenson, Ashtanga Yoga Teacher, Author, USA
  • Lisa Walford, Iyengar Yoga Teacher, USA
  • Wanda Akin, International Tribunal Lawyer, Human Rights Activist, Implicit Bias Teacher and Yoga Student, USA

YGB.png