How to change distance (similarity) measure?

Piotr Steczen

Jan 2, 2021, 7:12:29 AM1/2/21
to lire-dev
Hi, is there any option to change similarity measure / distance measure?
if yes is there any  API to do it? (which procesure shuould be called with witch parameter?)

Regards,
Piotr.

Mathias Lux

Jan 2, 2021, 11:48:03 AM1/2/21
to lire...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Implement your own feature or extend an existing one and use it for searching and indexing https://github.com/dermotte/LIRE/blob/master/src/main/docs/developer-docs/docs/createindex.md

Regards
Mathias

--
Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie in Google Groups E-Mails von der Gruppe "lire-dev" abonniert haben.

Piotr Steczen

Jan 5, 2021, 8:10:45 AM1/5/21
to lire...@googlegroups.com
My goal is to use your implemented descriptors, but play with distance measures. I would like to compare and contrast:Manhattan, Tanimoto, Jensena-Shannona or cosinus. TBH I dont know how can I do it. COuld