Index CRUD Functionality With LIRE

Mustansar Baig

May 1, 2018, 12:22:37 PM5/1/18
to lire-dev
Hi,

I know how to create an index using LIRE for which the code is given in the developer's section. However, I am unable to delete, truncate, insert or remove an entry from an index. How should this be done?

Mathias Lux

May 2, 2018, 3:44:32 AM5/2/18
to lire-dev
Hi!

It's the functionality of Lucene you can use for that. Each entry in the index is a Lucene Document, so it can be managed as such.

cheers,
Mathias

--
Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie in Google Groups E-Mails von der Gruppe "lire-dev" abonniert haben.

Priv.-Doz. Dr. Dipl.-Ing. Mathias Lux
Associate Professor at Klagenfurt University, Austria
http://tinyurl.com/mlux-itec ... contact and cv

LIRE image search engine - http://www.lire-project.net