ZNatural Zeolite Dosage

stanartist

Sep 27, 2007, 3:33:14 PM9/27/07
to Liquid Zeolites
Hi Folks,

Today, I had the privilege of having a nice conversation with Dr.
Harvey Kaufman, the scientist who created ZNatural. After talking to
him about 15 to 20 minutes, I am convinced that he is indeed, an
honorable man that is full of compassion and love for mankind. He has
been a bio-chemist for 37 years. I wanted to pass along, what I
believe, is valuable information for those of you who take the liquid
zeolite. As you probably already know, the liquid zeolite can be
taken with purified water or juice. However, what I did not know is
that he stated that one should take a minimum of at least 6 ounces of
liquid with the liquid zeolite. He explained that the reason for this
is because this amount of fluid would help dilute the stomach acid so
that the acid is not able to effect the zeolite molecules. He does
not advocate putting the drops in the mouth as being as effective, as
I understand it. My wife and I take the ZNatural and will be
following these guidelines from now on.

He additionally stated that he has learned that the zeolite/humic acid
mixture that is sold to the public, a type of zeolite that my wife and
I tried for several months, has been found to have bacteria in it and
can cause diarrhea and bacterial infection of the heart. I can verify
to you that my wife and I both, started having intestinal problems
with diarrhea for over a month before we became suspicious of the
zeolite/humic combo being the cause. Since we have now been on the
ZNatural for several weeks, this problem has ceased. Best Regards,
stanartist

Gracie Ball

Sep 28, 2007, 5:32:34 AM9/28/07
to liquid-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Stan, thanks for your posting.

What a wonderful privilege it must have been to speak with the Doctor.

I am glad that someone else has mentioned that the humic acid version of Liquid Zeolite could potentially be detrimental to our bodies.

I have always had my doubts about this product.

What worries me is that are probably quite a few people being drawn to this product because of its price and these people are potentially at risk from taking this product.

I feel that it is my duty to inform people of this as it is not only harmful to people but also damaging to the proper Liquid Zeolite products.

I am becoming more determined now that these types of false marketing, especially where it can be detrimental to our health, should be stopped.

I can forgive false marketing in those areas where we are led to believe that a certain perfume will make you more attractive, as this, as far as I am concerned, is harmless but to market something which is harmful to us is unforgivable.

Sorry to rant and rave but stuff like this really annoys me.

Best Regards

Gracie.