Zeolite and other ailments

Nic's

Jul 20, 2008, 1:22:25 PM7/20/08
to Liquid Zeolites
Hello There
I just recently bought some Liquid Zeolite for my self to take as a
supplement and i've told all my family of it. They all read up on
Liquid Zeolite but said that they would not entertain it as it has not
been officially 'TESTED'
My Father is 59 and has Diabetes, IBS and a shocking memory. Does any
body know anything of Zeolite helping these ailments and if so could
you please give me some feed back or am i barking up the wrong tree so
to speak. I found out yesterday that my Nan has Cancer of the womb.
She is 80, we don't know how far along she is with it. As i've said
above non of them will start a course of Zeolite due to it not being
Tested. Can any body shine some light on Zeolite on this matter or
give me some info that i can pass on to them both.
Kindest Regards
Nicola

laidback

Jul 20, 2008, 3:16:21 PM7/20/08
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
I just learned about a new zeolite: Zeomax FA
They describe it as purer and processed differently in a fulvic acid base.

Paul