Liquid Zeolites-Different types

stana...@sbcglobal.net

Sep 8, 2007, 6:03:45 PM9/8/07
to Liquid Zeolites

Greetings,

I just joined this forum and thought I would share my limited
experiences with the different liquid zeolites. Around the 1st of
April of this year, my wife was diagnosed with a tumor in her uterus
by ultrasound and symptoms. I quickly began searching the internet
for something that might help destroy the tumor early, before they
decided to start the nasty treatments like chemo, etc. I found the
NCD brand of zeolite, sounded good with a lot of testimonies so I
signed up for a distributorship so I could buy the expensive NCD for
wholesale prices, which even with wholesale price amounted to about
$37.50 per 1/2 ounce bottle.

By the time we got our first shipment, we had about three weeks before
she had to have a D&C surgery biopsy to verify the tumor's presence
and type of tumor. Anxious to get rid of the tumor before the biopsy,
I started her and myself both on 10 drops, five times a day. Needless
to say, that put us in pretty heavy detox for the first week or two.
By the end of the third week, we went to the hospital, she had her D &
C biopsy, hardly any bleeding, no pain, no after surgery symptoms, no
tumor, everything was tested as completely normal. The doctor was
puzzled and we didn't say anything to the doctor about the zeolite.

We continued taking NCD for about two months and we were quite happy
with the experience. However, I realized that if we were to continue
taking the amount of zeolite that I felt we needed, it was going to
cost us a lot of money and being on retirement, it would force me to
start taking from my modest savings. So, I started shopping on the
internet for a less expensive zeolite and found the liquid zeolite
with humic acid, very cheap. I discovered I could purchase the
zeolite/humic combo at 12 bottles at a time for about $8 per bottle.
The advertisement about this product states that it would actually
work better then the NCD because of the wonderful qualities of humic
acid being the idea carrier for the zeolite cages throughout the body.

So, for the last three months, we had been taking the cheap zeolite/
humic combo. I kept thinking in the back of my mind, that something
is wrong with this picture. Over the last three months, we didn't
really notice anything very different, except, I did notice that when
we switched to the zeolite/humic combo, I ceased being so thirsty. I
had discovered through my experience that when I was on the NCD, my
body seemed thirsty all the time and so I would drink water
constantly, then go to the john. I learned that this is one of the
ways the body detoxes in some people. Additionally, I noticed that
over the last three months that we've been on the cheap zeolite, I
started seeing signs of my fingernail fungus coming back. It had
pretty well disappeared with the NCD by the end of the two months.

This became a convincing sigh to me that my body was telling me that
this cheap zeolite wasn't doing the job that the NCD was doing.
Another thing I just now thought of; while on the NCD, my spider veins
around both ankles and disappeared about 50% and didn't continue to
improve on the cheap zeolite. So I started doing more research on the
internet about the makeup of the different zeolite products. What I
learned was that the zeolite being used for the zeolite/humic combo is
simply the powdered zeolite, small particles but tends to clump up and
not nano size particles and it's the nano size particles that is
needed to get into the blood stream to do it's job. Plus, the zeolite
being used has not been through the purification process which cleans
all these micro cages.

While I am convinced of the value of NCD for the health benefits, I
believe it's over priced which is common with MLM companies. I have
recently learned about ZNatural zeolite, which is the original zeolite
and I believe now, is the best of the three. The active life of the
NCD zeolite in the body is about 5 to 7 hours whereas the active life
of the ZNatural in the body is 33 hours and I presume that the reason
for this is because the ZNatural zeolite cages are all nano particles
and travel throughout the body much more thoroughly and completely,
taking longer. The above is just my experiences and opinion, hope it
helps someone.

TruthJunkie

Sep 10, 2007, 5:33:46 AM9/10/07
to Liquid Zeolites
Hi there. Thanks for a great posting.
I find what you said very interesting and typical of other people's
experience of Liquid Zeolite.
There are a number of different Liquid Zeolite products on the market
and most of them are not what they seem and you may have seen in some
of my previous postings on some of the other products.

I am glad that you have chosen the ZNatural, as at the moment, I
personally believe that this is the only product that seems to be made
according to Dr. Kaufman's original patent, I thank you again for your
story.

I hope that more and more people would share their experiences of
these products, like you have.

I truly believe that Liquid Zeolite, when produced properly, is an
absolutely fantastic product and more people should be made aware of
its true benefits.

Gracie.

MandiR...@aol.com

Sep 10, 2007, 7:22:22 AM9/10/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
In a message dated 10/09/2007 10:34:34 GMT Standard Time, Truth...@hotmail.co.uk writes:
am glad that you have chosen the ZNatural, as at the moment, I
personally believe that this is the only product that seems to be made
according to Dr. Kaufman's original patent, I thank you again for your
story.
>>ZNatural is manufactured by Harvey Kaufman, its a very high quality product

Mandi in UK

Stan Hamilton

Sep 10, 2003, 11:24:41 AM9/10/03
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for you kind words, Gracie. I was hoping I wasn't misleading anyone.
I just ordered my first bunch of ZNatural and should get it in a couple of
days. I am so grateful that you have been investigating the zeolite/humic
combo like you have and explained that you have learned about bacteria being
present in this solution because for about a month now, my wife and I both
have had intestinal problems on a pretty steady basis. I told her this
morning that both of us are not going to take the zeolite/humic solution any
more. Besides, we'll get the good stuff in a couple of days.

Since you are a "searcher for the truth" about things, I would like to stay
in touch with you if that's ok. If you learn anything regarding health
matters I would very much appreciate hearing from you and if ok, I would
like to add you to my email list so that if I have a question about this
subject, I could drop you a line to ask. When I had read your postings, I
smiled because you remind me of myself because I'm a prober too. When I am
interested in something, I start digging.for the truth and facts..........

Warm Regards,

Stan Hamilton