similar symptoms?

tash...@libero.it

Oct 15, 2007, 3:03:12 AM10/15/07
to Liquid-Zeolites, Liquid-Zeolites
Dear all,
my father has just started taking Zeolite as he explains below - anyone had any similar symptoms?

I have metastatic Gleason 10 prostate Cancer diagnosed in April 2007 It now appears to be refractory with psa of 87 ng/ml I started liquid zeolite about 2 weeks ago (2 x 20 drops per day) which is the maximum dose and initially suffered diarrhoea. I reduced this to 2x5 drops per day and things began to settle down. Stools are now more normal than they have been since diagnosis. I have upped my water intake to flush the body, but don't know if the initial effects were due to Zeolite.
Has anyone else experienced these symptoms?

Natasha

Oct 15, 2007, 3:57:50 AM10/15/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
I also take zeolite drops.......I feel it has held my cancer at bay...I
don't know but I started taking 9 drops 3 times a day...... and after some
months was advised to take 3 drops 3 times a day...I didn't have any after
effects..........good luck Daphne Catlin Australia
I am still taking it....

9:22 AM

Kathleen Scheps

Oct 15, 2007, 9:59:33 AM10/15/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would spread the drops out throughout the day more. I started taking them
because I had extremely high mercury levels, the 4th highest the
environmental toxins doctor had seen in her 10 years of work. I took 10
drops every 3 hours for the 1st month and part of the month also whenever I
woke up at night to go bathroom. At the end of the month, a restest urine
challenge test showed the mercury gone. I still had lots of other heavy
metals coming out though.

So then I took 10 drops 4 times a day. Taking fewer drops and spreading it
out throughout the day keeps the body covered for more hours, as I've heard
the life is 3-4 hours of the drops. It also reduces the spike of a reaction
from a higher quantity at one time.

Best wishes,

Kathleen

Natasha

---------- Initial Header -----------

Leggi GRATIS le tue mail con il telefonino i-modeT di Wind
http://i-mode.wind.it/

Stan Hamilton

Oct 15, 2007, 11:20:11 AM10/15/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kathleen,

As I understand ZNatural zeolite, the active period in the body before
exiting is 33 hours, not 3 or 4 hours. This is what Dr. Kaufman told me on
the phone. Back in the first part of May of this year, my wife and I went
on 10 drops of liquid zeolite, five times a day because she was diagnosed
with a tumor in her uterus. After three weeks, a biopsy showed that it was
completely gone and all cells showed normal......Best Regards, Stan

Stan Hamilton

Oct 15, 2007, 11:29:11 AM10/15/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daphne,

I think the low dosage of 3 drops, 3 times a day is fine for a young person
in good health with no serious disease. My wife and I are senior citizens
and we take 10 drops, 3 times a day as a regular maintenance dosage and will
continue this amount. If I knew I had developed cancer, I would absolutely
stay on at least 10 drops, 3 times a day....Best Wishes, Stan

Oct 16, 2007, 9:18:11 AM10/16/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Stan for your input............I am also a senior citizen and I am
finding that the zeolite drops are very expensive, however, I still have 3
bottles left.........Very Best Wishes to you......Daphne