I want to hear some comments from patients who have taken the ZNature or NCD and Powdered Zeolite

lind...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2008, 10:10:57 AM8/15/08
to Liquid Zeolites
Hi,
I really want to hear from patient who already benefit from NCD or
ZNature (sos), ZNature (TE) or Powdered Zeolite instead of distributor
of the Zeolite product.

Thanks

Linda

Liz Rhodes

Aug 15, 2008, 11:06:27 AM8/15/08
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
I took ZNatural for malignant melanoma and the lump reduced in size very
significantly, from thew size of a walnut to taht of a baked bean. I think
it would probably have gone completely but I went ahead with scheduled
surgery. Still take a lower dosage to prevent recurrence.

Thanks

Linda

Checked by AVG.
18:03 PM

Checked by AVG.
18:03 PM

julia cameron

Aug 16, 2008, 2:41:39 PM8/16/08
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
How do you know how much and how often to take ?Julie

Liz Rhodes

Aug 16, 2008, 2:52:21 PM8/16/08
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
I bought it from Spirit of Sunshine and when they sent it they asked me to email them regarding dosage.  They advised me by email and I also spoke to them on the phone.  They were very helpful.  I am extremely thankful I found this.

I also consulted with Patricia Peat who has  a website re complimentary cancer treatment and has  patients who take ZNatural.  She will advise by phone for a reasonably small charge.  I was already taking the ZNatural but she advised on diet, possible treatments etc.  Very practical.

My very best wishes to you.