Fw: Sufferers in Australia

1 view
Message has been deleted

Bob Brindell

Jan 24, 2007, 8:24:57 PM1/24/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 9:05 AM
Subject: Fw: Sufferers in Australia

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:12 PM
Subject: Sufferers in Australia

Hi Patricia,

              I am a sufferer of bowel cancer which has moved through the large intestine and into the liver before it was found and in spite of two lots of surgery and 100% of pain I was fortunate to come across a limited supply which has since dried up at the prices that I could afford to pay for it. I am looking to "cut out the middle man" and get the address in the USA but so far I have had no luck as it appears to be a business first and compassion comes a distant second. If you can help me I thank you and if not I still thank you for taking the time to read my email. I am 62 years of age and I fel as though I would like to put in a few more years above ground.

                                                                      Kind Regards

                                                                         Bob    b...@eftel.net.au

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Marjori...@aol.com

Jan 26, 2007, 4:00:21 PM1/26/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Jusr received this through googlegroups. Don't think I can help with sources, but I empathise as i HAVE HEARD IT IS EXPENSIVE. Please let me know if you come across a source that is 'buyable'. Have you actually tried it ? Do you know someone who has? If it is as good as the hype, I would be interested in buying some for my parents.

Love to hear from you,

Marjorie [London, UK]

Michelle Vander

Jan 27, 2007, 1:32:37 AM1/27/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marjorie,
You can purchase the product direct from the company, Waiora by paying a one off joining fee of US$29.95.  This will enable you to purchase your product at wholesale prices.  You can go to www.zeolitesfordetox.com/organichealth to do this.
I think the product is amazing and I have been using it for 3 months now.  It has helped with my mood swings, pmt (I no longer have any pain), brain fog.  I feel clearer and more focused than I have in along time.  I bounce out of bed in the morning instead of rolling out. I have more energy,  I have not been sick even though I am a single mum with 3 small children.  My children take it and my youngest in particular is not as hyperactive as he used to be.  I have lost 8kg which is a bonus and feel like my body is working the way God intended it to.
I have alot of friends wanting to take the product because they notice how good I look.  They say, "Your skin is glowing, you look fantastic, what have you been doing!!"  I tell them and they want to try it for themselves.
I think with anything like this everybodies results will be different.  You do need to try it for yourself at least for one month.  You will be surprised.
Please contact me if you need additional information.
Kind Regards
Michelle

Joseph

Jan 27, 2007, 11:44:58 AM1/27/07
to Liquid Zeolites
Hi Marjorie, I have looked at where you can get it in the UK and there
is a site www.saynotocancer.co.uk which sells it for £31 (incl p&p)
I have spoken to the people at Say No To Cancer and they seem to have
a lot of knowledge about this product and they also told me that they
work in conjunction with a charity called Yes To Life (there is a link
on their website) who do help a lot of their clients. I brought 4
bottles from them for £123 and they arrive the following day.

Regards

Joseph.

Pat Quigley

Feb 6, 2007, 9:38:01 PM2/6/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Bob,

I truly believe in the liquid zeolite drops.  I am a member of the company which produces and distributes the drops.  As I live in Australia, I am somewhat constrained at the moment, by what I can say on an open email such as one going through the googlegroup thingie.

This product is being considered by our Therapeutic Goods Administration for approval to be sold openly in Australia, and until that time happens, we cannot advertise or sell it.

We can join the company and  get a delivery sent to our homes for our own personal use.  That's what I do.  At 73, I am quite well and active and still in part time business, and have the thought to stay that way or better for the rest of my days.

I have read some very interesting information about the reaction of the zeolite liquid on cancer cells and could let you have the information.  If you 'd like it, please write to me on pa...@integritynet.com.au - my own personal email - so I can talk to you more freely.

Very best wishes,

Pat Quigley

Pat Quigley

Feb 6, 2007, 9:39:48 PM2/6/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com

P.S.

Sorry I didn't write straight back to you, as I have been away on holidays and just got back last night (which was Tuesday 6th Feb)

Pat.
Message has been deleted