More Info Please

Phil

Jan 18, 2008, 7:10:08 AM1/18/08
to Liquid Zeolites
I found this site/forum when I was looking into Liquid Zeolite
products to remove all of the rubbish I may have in my body.
There's lot of interesting stuff on your forum and I thank you for
that.
Your forum seems to be one of the more interesting forums which
discuss Liquid Zeolites.
From what I have read on the web, Liquid zeolite seems to be an
absolutely remarkable product and if you believe half the stories you
find about people using the products, then it truly IS a remarkable
product and the inventor should be given a medal.
Keep up the good work.

Phil.
PS The reson for my post is to try and get more information on the
various products.
Thanks in advance to all you forum posters.
Message has been deleted