Liquid Zeolite - Colourless or Brown

TruthJunkie

Aug 1, 2007, 8:02:13 AM8/1/07
to Liquid Zeolites
I am posting this to many sites as I hope someone will have an answer.
I have been looking into Liquid Zeolites for a few weeks now and I
have found 3 types.
1. Liquid Zeolite in Humic acid
2. ZNatural
3. NCD (Natural Cellular Defense)

I know that the humic acid version contains live reproductive bacteria
eggs, which can very bad for the human body.
I know that the ZNatural is colourless, odourless and tasteless and I
know that NCD goes brown after a month or two.

I will ignore the humic acid version for now as I personally believe
that this is a bad product and just someone's attempt to jump on the
Liquid Zeolite bandwagon with a very questionable product. (Any feed
back on this point would be gratefully received).

My main question relates to the two remaining products, ZNatural and
NCD. Both of these products come in 15ml plastic bottles which qoute
or have reference to the same patent number, which I would therefore
assume to be the same product.
But why is one (ZNatural) colourless, tasteless and odourless and the
other (NCD) brown with a slight taste and smell.
I do not understand why two products which, by reference to the same
patent should be the same, can be so differrent.
I hope someone can help or has anyone else asked this question before.
Many Thanks for your input on this matter.

Gracie

MandiR...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2007, 8:15:49 AM8/1/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
In a message dated 01/08/2007 13:02:34 GMT Standard Time, Truth...@hotmail.co.uk writes:
But why is one (ZNatural) colourless, tasteless and odourless and the
other (NCD) brown with a slight taste and smell.
I do not understand why two products which, by reference to the same
patent should be the same, can be so differrent.
I hope someone can help or has anyone else asked this question before.
>>>The product is supposed to be colourless, tasteless and odourless - maybe its a quality issue??

Mandi in UK

Rawfoo...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2007, 5:27:06 PM8/1/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
My liquid zeolite is brown I know why that is? it is washed with humic acid but it works just as well

Rawfoo...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2007, 5:39:37 PM8/1/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
I have been using humic acid based zeolite for over 30 days now, tried the others same results,what I have found with the humic acid washed zeolite I can afford it, one thing I have experienced with all the other types of zeolite is you really need to take up to 200-300 drops a day you see no one ever till you that,I will tell you that it does work. P. S. keep shopping you will find zeolit at a very good price.

TruthJunkie

Aug 2, 2007, 11:39:44 AM8/2/07
to Liquid Zeolites
If you are happy with the Humic Acid product, then continue using it.
I personally am not happy to put something into my body which has been
proved to contain active, reproductive bacteria eggs.
As I stated in my previous posting, I have seen the photographs of the
bacteria (and if I can work out how to post these I will), so I will
not be touching this product with a barge pole.
Patented Liquid Zeolite is Colourless, odourless and tastless.

Gracie.

On 1 Aug, 22:27, Rawfoodjui...@aol.com wrote:
> My liquid zeolite is brown I know why that is? it is washed with humic acid
> but it works just as well
>

> ************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL athttp://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

Rawfoo...@aol.com

Aug 2, 2007, 8:37:58 PM8/2/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Hello I know what you are saying but all that you talk about has been removed in FDA approved lab you really need to look outside the box,good luck in your research.

TruthJunkie

Aug 3, 2007, 4:11:43 AM8/3/07
to Liquid Zeolites
I am afraid not.
For the benefit of others who may be reading this, I think Liquid
Zeolite is a wonderful product and like the majority of us, I believe
that I have toxins in my body and I would like to remove them as, if
you believe what you read in all of the media, toxins and heavy metal
in our bodies are the major contributing factor in the majority of
illnesses, including cancer.
This is why I became interested in the Liquid Zeolite products.
I, like many others, have seen 3 versions of Liquid Zeolite and was
curious which one was the best. This is why I ordered a bottle of each
of the products.
I am privileged to have friends who work in this industry and asked
them to do a quick analysis of all three products.
The pictures I am referring to are from the finished product, i.e. the
Liquid Zeolite in Humic acid in the bottles that are sent out to the
public, contain these bacteria eggs.
They are not removed as part of a cleansing process in FDA approved
labs, they are present in the bottles we buy.
I personally think this is unacceptable for a product to be in the
market place which contains potentially harmful bacteria.
And as there are alternative products which do not contain these
bacteria, then I choose not to buy the product.
The humic acid product is less than half the price of the others and I
wanted to know why this was. And now it seems obvious to me why it is
so cheap.

But as I have stated before, if you are happy with the product then
continue to take it but do not post things on this forum which are
blatantly untrue.

Gracie

On 3 Aug, 01:37, Rawfoodjui...@aol.com wrote:
> Hello I know what you are saying but all that you talk about has been
> removed in FDA approved lab you really need to look outside the box,good luck in
> your research.
>

> ************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL athttp://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

Rawfoo...@aol.com

Aug 4, 2007, 7:46:11 PM8/4/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
The only thing I can think of is you must be part of the M L M marketing group.P.S. show me your proof

TruthJunkie

Aug 21, 2007, 10:00:27 AM8/21/07
to Liquid Zeolites
Sorry for the delay, I have been on a short holiday.
As you can see in my previous email, I am NOT a member of a MLM
company and fail to see why anyone would assume this.
You asked for proof, which I assume to mean the pictures, so I have
uploaded 3 pictures into the Files area of this forum.

These pictures are from a bottle of Liquid Zeolite with Humic acid
that I bought from an internet company. Therefore pictures are from
the final product which I received through the post.

The photographs show LIVE bacteria reproducing capsules in the
product.

Regards

Gracie

On 5 Aug, 00:46, Rawfoodjui...@aol.com wrote:
> The only thing I can think of is you must be part of the M L M marketing
> group.P.S. show me your proof
>

> ************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL athttp://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

Ztemple...@aol.com

Aug 21, 2007, 1:08:54 PM8/21/07
to Liquid-...@googlegroups.com
Can you tell me why I received this e-mail, I have no idea what it is about?

Researchgal

Aug 21, 2007, 3:58:02 PM8/21/07
to Liquid Zeolites
Do you know of a website that has some testomonial on the Liquid
Zeolite?

> > ************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL athttp://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour- Hide quoted text -

TruthJunkie

Aug 24, 2007, 5:54:54 AM8/24/07
to Liquid Zeolites
HI there. As you may know there are many sites promoting Liquid
Zeolite and a lot of the sites have the same testimonies.
I have seen somewhere that you can actually buy these testimonies, so
donot be suprised to find sites that just copy these tetimonies.

There is one site that I have found which only have testimonies from
people that they know and have helped themselves.
Some of these people who have written the testimonies are willing to
talk to you on the phone, which is much better tha reading text on a
page.
Visit www.spiritofsunshine.co.uk/Testimonies.html to see these
testimonies.

Hope this helps